KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 7 January 2012

HOT HOT HOT

What happened to the weather nowadays huh?? Super duper HOT!! ABnormal degree weather !!
My mom told me : Chinese New Year coming soon. The weather sure is like that hot d .
I kena SHocked !! Ya miehh??

I'm gonna switched on my air-corn 24 hours. For sure the electric bill for this month can achieve 3 digits. Hurray!! Achieve the new goals!! xD I can't stand the weather so hot like this. Keep sweating and sweating. Smellllyyyyy ..




HELLo....Still remember me or not? I'm KEIth LIM. xD! since so long time never upload picture.I'm waiting for my frindge longer .. >.< 7 DAYS TO GO. My 19teen birthday. cheer. Don't be alone on that day .please. ... ...MY friends don't lupakan... keith.. okay mou?

Today, I had a exam at 2-4pm. After the exam I'm Gonna chill out to ~ ICE ice baby ! ice ice baby~


Kepong area.


















No comments:

Post a Comment