KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Taiwan - Day1

Sorry for not updating my blog during chinese new year. I'm going back hometown- - Singapore. N went to Taiwan with my relatives for celebrating Chinese New Year 2012.  ^^



Mom. Where you look at ? The camera was here . Sweat ! Waiting our flight. 10.05am. I was so excited on that time. Because I wanna to buy a lot of cloth. alot of shoe N  Bla .. Bla..bla...



When I look at this pic! I'm so mad of myself. Why! I forgot to wear sun glasses ! My eye cant really open in that time. The sunlight is too strong N bright ! FML XXxx



Nice View right? The clouds ~ Look nice .

After 4 hours + We reached TaoYuan Airport .Heading to our hotel LIO Hotel which is located at XiMen Ding.




After we put all the luggage in our hotel. We went to SHIlin Night Market . Is the most famous night market in Taiwan. I really like the market there. You can find alot of food to eat. N the most important one is. All the thing there is very fashion N unique such as shoe ,shirt ,pant,beg,jacket  @@  



SEE? THIS call - people moutain people sea!! really crowded 99. Especially saturday ~ If used to describe a hamburger. then I'm the Ham on that day. >.<



We tried Mianxian!









So cold over here. It's Winter Time !

No comments:

Post a Comment