KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Taiwan - - Day2

Day2 in taiwan. The weather is getting cold and cold. N started Rainning. No matter how cold the weather. The people there make me feel so warm. They are so kind & friendly !! I love Taiwan. Peace



Snaping photo in my room !! ^^ I love my glove so much ! Nice right? Woke up early morning. I'm still blur. n blur. Sleepy seriously !



Mama !Leoparddddddddddd super hot la! Hot N' sPICY !! XD



All of the Taiwannese is super duper fashion. Even those the umbella also very banyak pattern d. They too fashion !!



國父紀念館






If you go to taiwan. Try this.
the cow milk is very fresh !!! Do not miss it !


My passion fruit cow milk ~
Day2 we went to 忠孝復興 area too . Sorry to you all.  due to My camera out of battery ~So,I din't take any photo at there. Paiseh hh.. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment