KEITH

KEITH

Monday 9 January 2012

12.16am

left 1 paper to go .. Introduction to Drama...
After this, Birthday is coming soon.. turn to 19teen soon =)
Big boy jor.. More stronger already.

Hmmm.
Nothing much to say here. Gonna concentrate on my exam. Other thing please put aside and far away from me =)
and Seriously I miss my coursemate. WHy? is it because I started feel helpless and hopeless. I just long for a person to chat with. to Laugh with.maybe the complex problem might gone away from me >.<

eheh ! Abang, small matter la.. Cheer =)
This kind of matter , not the 1st day u met right? What for u sad? What for u Hurt? Siao little boy .. Gonna turn to be 19teen , Big boy already ^^ Go to bed like a good boy. Have a little cry, and say to your prayers, you might be more comfortable =)

My friends said:  Heart made by Love. Love made by Heart. eleH, you sibeh dramatic one. Nonsense. LOLs.He IS THE ONE Told me he desperated from love. HEArt supposed dead.a long long time ago.

One thing I wanna to show off to you all recently is...Finally I know what is Facetime =) I know how to used Facetime =)

THis is facetime. Please keep in touch with your friends. Don't just chat For the 1st few days. and lost interest.
PS/: Communication is the unending process. It's require repetition to acheive penetration .

No comments:

Post a Comment