KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 17 January 2012

19teen Birthday Celebration #day3

I spent alot for my birthday celebration but  I dint't get myself a present. Where I spent my money to ?
The answer : EAT !! omg. 3 days I ate such expensive food. N my wallet now only left 30 bahts .. TT

I had dinner with Yolanda & Eva in pavilion , Michealangelo!
Really long time I never meet them up. Miss them alot. Nothing much change btwn them. Just become more more pretty ! ^^







Nice enviroment here =)



Love you my baby !



Eva. dearest ~




My pineapple juice.



It's time to eat...




baby Pizza muack.!









Thanks baby and dearest eva present.
I like this fragrances so much.
I like the smell.


 
 I want to thanks my boss Nick hong. xD UNEXPECTED u bought me a present. N wanna thanks to Tomato Lee my cute grand daughter. for the present. ^^ Fully appreciated it.

Lastly I want thanks all of your wish. A lot of people wish me become more fair. really thanks alot. I wish too xD
 The dream come true. Future.Appearence.Academy.Love.Health.Financial.and all the dream come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment