KEITH

KEITH

Sunday 16 October 2011

Your SundaY

I like Friday
I like Saturday
but I like Sunday the most !!

For me,
Friday night should be Friendship night
maybe you could go for Overtime with your Friends

How about Saturday?
It's a Dating day !!
Spent your time with your beloved
  • Go for movie
  • Window shopping [ but I don't like go for window shop ] tak siok laaaa xD
  • Night time visit a romantic restaurant [ I think western restaurant is indeed Romantic ]
  • Dessert is a must due to the reason [ Keith like dessert xD]
Sunday = family day
If your beloved date u on sunday
normally what you will do??
Beloved is a top priority?? xD
decide yourself =)


Sunday , morning shine shinny bright !!
You feel happy due to the good weather !!
I went to cut hair today too !!



Just wanna introduced you all a restaurant
Pepper Lunch , Pavilion KL
The food there not bad
The price consider affordable too

One thing I like there is
Because very quiet and clean !
Not much of noise !!



This creamy Salmon Spagetti not bad ^^



This chicken oneeeeee..... I dont like

No comments:

Post a Comment