KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Cheesy Beefy !!!

Today McD last day promotion
Beefy , Cheesey Perfection Burger
only Rm6.99 save RM2.95
wait for what?? I gonna to get you now with my beloved classmate








Full Of people in MU McD !!
why there are so many McD fans???
My classmate Like to go McD
I feel Bored >.<
Somemore,The Wifi there is really SuXk >.<
can't even Log in my Facebook

so,I prefer more Pizza Hut actually
The mushroom soup , the garlic bread and the Pizza there
I like to eat the Pizza with added cheese powder !!! Yummyyyyy

well, I just wanna have a try Mcd beef burger
see wether how nice iziit...

Hmmm, Just a very normal burger actually
I think the Ramly burger beside the road stall oneee
is more much better than McD , xD
but anyway , I enjoy the meals with my classmate !!


Aybel Keeep laughing when she was taking photo
Insane !!


Jesper Hidding behind
Joaan , you not yet ready in the 1st pic right?
sorry, I still want to post out our pic xP



Never edit Look Niceeeeeee too...



No comments:

Post a Comment