KEITH

KEITH

Friday 21 October 2011

Festival City Mall

20.10.2011 KL FestIval cIty Mall grand opening !!
I went there with my classmate today ~
I'm always right, really no parking for us ~
alot of ppl going there due to the curiousity and wish to get some cheap stuff there..
because all the shop there r doing Promotion & Sales


Many shop there likewise Pavilion
We call Festival City = Pavilion Number 2
but, Festival cITy dont have Topman,Pull & Bear ,Gucci,Forever 21
but chatime were there !! ^^

We having lunch at Sakae Sushi !!
O.M.G we queue up for more than 30minit
Gonnaaaa Crazzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyy ..


Buy 1 Free one Promotion
so RM3 fOR EACH RED plate !!



waiting our turn !!!!




I like this so much !!!
even those my outfit today super duper Cincai !!


I felt V r happy Family in this picture
always Crazy our Team !!




It's time to eat !!!
Only My Dish pic below ~
ToTal We ATE more than 30 plate !!


Smoke Salmon!!














The most sattisfied !!
Saaaaaaaaalllllllmonnnnnnnnnnnn!!


Lastly, We were late entered to the class
Aplogized to Mr.Gary
We try to not be late again next time
^^
We just try lor.. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment