KEITH

KEITH

Thursday 13 October 2011

Happy Birthday , Jesper

Jesper birthday !!
We decided give him a surprise..
but at the end...
We just went to singK celebrated his brithday


This for his birthday present? ??
NOnonnonononono..
This bracelet is mine  !!
bought from Pavilion ,KL ['SOPE Silver]
140mYr each
damn expensive , but
I like it so muchhhiiii..
I like to wear those thing xD



Afterthat ,
I rushed to Times Square Neway to join them ~


See ? My classmate ~


I cant turn on the flash light on my camera..
 Contrast !!


Oh, forgot to tell you all the birthday day boy !!
Jesper!!! Big Bang Fans !! 





taken during dinner time



June !

BFf anway ~



This free for Jesper ~
























Jesper expression !! so hao xiaoooooo~



Vincent look mature in this pic  >.<




Lastly, I wish Jesper all the best !
Happy birthday tooooooo


No comments:

Post a Comment