KEITH

KEITH

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Poodle

Purposely go for one class today ..
Really don't understand the Head of SSH
how to arranged the timetable  =.=||
S.U.C.K !!


And I Felt the teacher is reallly GoooooooOOD today....
she just read out from the text book
and I dont understand why
2 question ,she also unable gave me a complete Answer !! !@$#%$%#@!

Don't bother about her edy,
Just Long for my lunch later with my classmate ~
We went to Desa Park City for lunch >.<
I like the 【全一拉麵】
especially the 【高湯海鮮拉麵】 my 最愛!!



Raineeeeee with me



I like to call her Yukiko gor///// xD







mY favourite !!!



bEef noodle



Raineeeeee...



Yukiko gor & Mike



 ^^

We go jalan jalan after ate lunch ,
but I'm not planned want to enter the Pets.com shop
I know , sure I will very very very 不捨得 leave ~
bad Raineee.. suggested want to visit the place

Omggggggggggggggggggggggg....


This dog was very very active laaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Over active I don't like ...

butt...


see Mini Poodle !!!
I want I want bring him go homeeee....
boleh mar??
really very cute
small size and Very cute lor the sleeping face..
Thanks Crystal for the explaination
and I had a chance hug Poodle just now
and The moment I felt
I am his father...
Wanna take care of himm..
ape feeling man !
>.<

V spent our time at there
almost 1hours ...OMG!!!



Miss you Poodle.....




No comments:

Post a Comment