KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Viva = car? oR Shopping Centre


I act cute lagi ... xD !!
Snap before I went out ~
To prove that I'm still young >.<
really hope that I always 18teen !! pok pok chui ~







I had dinner at Viva Homme
I 1st time going there
I tot is Viva car from perodua ~
heard from my friends said :
there have nothing much thing to see..
Just only furniture,
but There have many restaurant
to fill up your tummy


Nice right the view on night time
Very got the gamm kakkkk~
 < suka suka >


There have varitey of restaurant
really so difficult for me to make decision
what to eat >.<

Finally , I had my dinner at Kazu Sushi
















Main dishes
I like the sashimiiiiii
fresh like a waterprawn !! xD
yUMMy


Tell you a Good New
Viva Home have Chatime !!!





I try the cocoa one..
But I prefer more the Pearl milk tea, Grassjelly @ taro milk tea !!

Never try before chatime?
Not fashion, not fashion -- from Hold 住姐(Taiwan)




No comments:

Post a Comment