KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 6 October 2012

We LOVE FRIDAY

How is your weekend? I'm here and nothing special about my this weekend again..
I'm busy recently, I'm tired but I happy and I feel meaningfull of my life's.
so HOW IS YOUR LIFE'S ?
My timetable FULLED! My schedule FULLED!!

I no paktor, I no dating , But I have ambition. =D Actually I'm fighting ,struggled to achieve What I expected! Oh yea! That's a good thing, KEITH! KEEP GOIN. put more effort on it.
*Don't doubt of yourself, Just Do IT !




Vii Vii!Do I look tired? I really need support form you ! Very simple step!
  1. Use your phone or camera capture yourself photo with a beaming smile
  2. inbox to my email
  3. send
  4. Thankiew ^^


It's Saturday. But I'm wearing WE LOVE FRIDAY
O.Mg SO my 1st pic so suck the expression!?! What I'm trying to pose actually?
Act innocent! how do you feel? Gerli LEH? xD

My very dessert of saturday!








No comments:

Post a Comment