KEITH

KEITH

Monday 22 October 2012

Starbucks effect.

Heellooo Monday Bluee..  Doing well ? Everything okay? Hmm, I was in the stage of light sleep last night. Do you want me to explain further more? Means I can't sleep well last night. MY fault.. I drank STARBUCKS yesterday. NOT chocolate chips but DARK MOCHA.



Give me a clapsss.. I'm the hero on Sunday. 8am class is killing me for 3 days a week. Start from tonight I'm gonna sleep early. Make it as a habit. Sound GOOD boy,right? Yes, I am. xD

Dark mocha. Although you very 99 HOT , but you taste SEXY.Yesterday, I suck you like a nobody business , lick you like a love song baby. I sayang you so much. BECAUSE OF YOU I having sore throat. WORTH it? Hmm. That's a question mark???




Any starbucks loyal consumer here?  Just wondering why you purchase starbucks coffeee. I do ask one of my close friends. You know what they answer me? : Because STARBUCKS la.. CLASS abit mar..
everyone, please give him a (y).Actually I'm a coffee bean consumer. I switch to starbucks because of the MEMBER CARD. It's cute !



There 2x smaller size than the pic. It's so cutie.. small small, cute cute. Anyone same member card with me? raise you hand UP.


No comments:

Post a Comment