KEITH

KEITH

Thursday 11 October 2012

nIGHTZZ

GRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Anyone willing to donate 5 more hours for me perday?
I'm lack of time to finish my stuff in this 24 hours. Anyway, I think I need that 5 hours for sleeping, asssignment and entertainment. Kinda long time I didnt switch on my TV and seat on the sofa enjoy the Romantic Drama. How sad~ But that a good thing, I can save alot of my tears. >.< I use to cry easily when the LOVE story is romantic, especially the Taiwan drama.
Strongly recommended > 拜金女王,犀利人妻





I don't know whether you have watch before or not the drama but one things I learnt from the drama is sincerity heart is important than $$. You love SOMEONE not because his/her money, NOT because of her/his appearance, not because of his/ her background. Am I right?

have you ever find a right person with a sincerity heart? In that drama, both of them pass thru many challenges and lastly BOTH of them together. Awwwww


I really freaking tired




What motivate I want now is SLEEP + HUG + YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment