KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 27 October 2012

Fucking LAME

It's MIDNIGHT here. I'm still day dream ing. Anyone? NEXT WEEK I'm gonna have 5 small test but I haven finish my revision yet. Gods, BLESS me please.




I'm keep replaying the same song for the one whole day. 我的歌聲裡. I go thru the lyrics thousand times. How come she can wrote such MEANINGfull lyrics? It seem so familiar to mine experienced!
Do you? I think I'm too free that why I have so much time to emo here and emo there. Totally wasting time. Kids, You are so SILLY! I hope someone to scould me and pour me with a cold water on my face. Wake me UP.

Let's see conversation below. Although it's LAME!
A: HELLO, how are you lately?
ME: GOOD.
A: really? you look sad.
ME: NTG.
A: really?
ME: okay laaa.. I'm not in the mood.
A: I bring you to eat food!
ME: okay =)
A: Finally you SMILE..
ME: ....................................................................

hmmmm, I better to remain Silent. I really don't know how to be MANJA!, okay? I Go Sleep.  Nightz people!


No comments:

Post a Comment