KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 25 September 2012

我錯亂了


So cute right? If you really know me well, you will know I like to shop pet shop and furniture sho. Don't know why , I like so much. Even those I'm not going to buy.

Poddle. Aww. Mini or Toy ? I like Toy Poddle. Small and cute. Have you ever think before have one poddle with your beloved ? A pair of couple with a cute doggiee.. walk around the garden, how sweet is it! I can't stand the romantic feeling. could you?

Weighing on my minds again....

失戀會傷心,那曖昧會傷心嗎?
我的答案是:會

之所以你不會中文,我才騙你說,我寫的都是歌詞
在過不久,你就會到加拿大,讀書,定居,發展
我們將不會有任何的瓜葛,任何的交際

我們認識有2年了吧? 現在才擦出火花?
一切是不是太晚了?又是時機錯了

我跟你說過:我會很不捨得你
聽不懂的你,還要我用英文翻譯
就是不要讓你有太多的牽掛,和顧慮




Aww, Full of busy ness... xD OF MY COllege lifes . Run here N run there for class.
Wanna have a better lifes? The only way is study well. Improves yourself! changes changes changesss..
Upgrade yourself all the time. Although the process of upgrading not that easy, but we should try our VERY best towards to sucesss!






No comments:

Post a Comment