KEITH

KEITH

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Happy Birthday , JESPER

Happy Belated birthday to Jesper ! Now Turning to 19teen, dai gor zai jor. Be mature xD
Talking about this, I'm trying to escape the reality that I'm going to fix 20y'o group. 2 ! Walao wehh!! can I forever 18 ? or maybe forever 21. I dont mind, at least not going to fix X-generation!

I had booked Morganfield, Pavilion to celebrated his brithday with my beloved classmate. As usual , we walk here n there until we feel hunger, then we only hitz to the restaurant in very last minute. Thanks anyway, to the Manager preparing the table for us. Thankiew, you are so nice !

ePIC timing !! GRh! Damn it, I forgot to bring my Camera.Miss it.the nice momment. Please Don't mind Iphone 5.0 megapixes photo.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Birthday boy. Jesper

Hug him like a Koala BeaR. NO doubt, we are not GAY. he has a beautiful Girlfriends. ME? I'm still single and available. ONLINE xD

Epicccc... The quality of the PHOTO is suck anyway.








 
Happy Birthday again~

Starving time.
If you want to ignore the pic. You can do so. It's like yellownish pciture. >.<
forgive me. DSLR is quite heavy. I'm such a lazy boy xD


















ePICCCC.. After dinerr. What we do? Self-capture. It's a trend! iTS CALLED fashion ! xD


No comments:

Post a Comment