KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 22 September 2012

Ireland? Aus? UK?

I stay at home as usual today. Anyway, I wanna have a date for movie. I'm not going H & M new opening today at bukit bintang , LOT10. I know it will be so crowd due to the curiousity of HUMAN. Sound I'm not human ?! I meant they are so fashion. Up to date all the time.

I had meet my advisor in my Super TARC! ask For opinion and idea of UK university and Australia. Yes, I'm gonna finish my diploma very soon and I plan to continue go oversea for my further study. KEITH are you serious? Yeah! I'm too bored of being here.






UK? Australia? Ireland?
which country will you choose?

I have no idea about Ireland. But my advisor strongly recommended Ireland to me. Well, I'm want a ranking university, a scholarship provided U, a nice place, an affordable fees/expenses. If you making such decision, would you going apply loans? scholarship?



Just for your information. Ireland is only beside the Uk. can you see it? Ther flag with orange,white and green colour.

Hm........................................... If everything go smooth, I will be leave Malaysia soon...
I have to teach my mom skype and msn , the only person I miss the most will be my Lovely mom.

My friends are you with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment