KEITH

KEITH

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Hello 5th semester

Finally START my college life's ! The time passed so fast. Tarcian, do you enjoy your holiday?
I do enjoyed my holiday, but kinda bored of these holiday. My holiday is SPENT all my $$ !! >.< How about you?

5th semester jor. WHich means I'm getting older edy... TT  anyway, I'm so excited when I think of my course gonna finished soon! I'm going to DEGREE soon !! xP I had my 4th sem result today, It was SO SO lor...  CGPA 3.59! DROPped! 0.2? WTF!  This sem I HAVE TO PUT MORE effort. RAISe MY CGPA back =)




I'm thinking now what actually I had studied in previous year. Hmm, Nothing. DO YOU believe?  I studied for exam LOL. We need PRACTICAL , TARC!!!

So far, how do you feel about your college life's now? I know it's fun , can dress like a SUPERstar to college, can dye RAInbow colour hair to school, No one will STOP you. Talking about hair colour, I saw our school have people copy TOP my idol hair- He dyed BLUEee.

It's fashion? Yea, but not suit you ,okay?

Next week will start my busy life's with those PR subject Hmmmmmm... And I set my own target, not only academy , my personal stuff!! I have to jia you

要怎樣的生活,自己選擇
要怎樣的人生,自己主宰

有夢想,就努力去實現
有願望,就想辦法去實現

雖然路途艱難,漫長
又怎樣?

只要堅持到底,成功就是你的了!


No comments:

Post a Comment