KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 8 September 2012

I LIKE YOUU

Do you like Christina Perri? Adele? Kelly Clarkson? Celine Dion? They are my favourite artis so far. I like their song. Don't know why their song was so touching me.
I think it's all about LOVE & relationship that I found in their song

The blue sky, The blue sea and the sunset had recall my memory. I'm not really sure what weighing on my mind. Not really sure what the feeling towards to you.

I'm not greedy. What I want just very simple, I want a serious relationship. I knew A good relationship is hard to find it. I'm trying hard to search it. I'm prepare with a sincerity heart to start a new relationship.
I meet someone with WRONG TIMING, WRONG SITUATION,WRONG PERSON,WRONG FEELING.



Look like ? OMG


Love is hard to describe and explain.
You can like someone by their

* Looking
*Appearance
* Financial Ability
* Personal Judgement
*Personal Characteristic
*Family Background
*Feeling

You can like someone with a thousand reason.

There have different level of like someone

 You like her = You wanna start a relationship with her
You like her = You wanna have fun with her
You like her = You wanna be a friends with her
You like her = You wanna her be your partner in the future
You like her  = You wanna your lifes not to be so lonely


I'm not kidding if I saying I like you. refer to above.
THE FEELING penetrated into my heart telling me that I need you to be my partner and you're the one that I want to be with.

But I never told you.

I miss you.

Mouth can be very sweet. Yea, I do sweet to you, because I LIKE YOU. I miss you MEANS I miss you. I kiss you means I really miss you. xD GET IT?





No comments:

Post a Comment