KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 30 June 2012

Dear. John




<DEAR JOHN> Anyone watch this drama before? A romantic story Between a soldier and a college student. I'm so touching about their love story , the way they maintain the love btween each other with a LETTER.

 . LOVE.Tears. Pain. HURT..
It should be a process of LOVE.

I miss everything about you, but I never told you. Yeah , Iam. A new start on JULY.which is 1st JULY 2012. Maybe you can't feel the pain in my heart. I'M lying ON myself in a very ridiculous way. YEah , I AM.

jUST Don't talk about that until I found someone that I need.
I feel I'm stronger. When you no longer belong to me.




我想請我原諒我自己
我想告訴我自己
我還是我自己
我還是我

直到我遇到你哪一天,我已把我心中的鑰匙給了你
執著因為你的腳印烙印在我心中

在哪一天,我求你不要從我心中離開
你還真的離我而去了

我必須抹去你和我的過去
因為彼此的愛已貶值






No comments:

Post a Comment