KEITH

KEITH

Friday 13 July 2012

Done

Awwww. Finally OO night has successfully DONE.
And No more training ! Finally I can go back home when the sky is still bright.




I'm really wanna to thanks Jacktan, Julio and Ms. Laichee to be our judges and guest performances. And Gina group also ! Appreciated alot .
I definetly exhausted freaking tired! but I'm so touching because of all the finalist performances of that night. It make me feel so touching. They try their best do the best one for themself.



I smile as happy as I can. Finally is over.




Only one Pds picture. And Thanks you guys. I enjoy the moment when work with u all.


Bye Bye OO night 2012. I love you OO family. N' take care =)




My life is back to normal. Although exam is coming soon, I need to catch up alot of thing. But I can do it. Is time to fighting. N make a dramatically change of myself. I'm still struggling what I want. Is time come out with strategy and tactics to achive my goals , my TARGET.

Good Night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment