KEITH

KEITH

Sunday 17 June 2012

PAPA day

saying to myself since last year I want to dye hair but at last I also never go for it.
So busyman.
Today suddenly a weird feeling comes towards my mind AND I want dye hair !
so, I decided ! DYE hair today


I ate Hainan chicken rice

before I GO FOR A HAIR CUT AND HAIR DYE



After finished hair cut Gonna be hair dye lu ^^ My hairstylist- Rooney. Thanks him so much. Long time din't meet up edy. Nothing much change about him He is a friendly guy like the 1st time I meet him.The 1st time we meet I think 5 years ago ? oh damn long time edy. Forgot jor. Anyway

His saloon - Unico Hair House
If you want the address of his saloon, can inbox me. Good Hairstylist



How does it look like?My face without fringe~ Snap while He dying my hair. I'm a naughty boy. snap here n snap there. Can't even sit quitely~ xD
Hmm, The colour is more to golden coco?! Upload soon my hair colour , stay TUNE people...

 
Oh yea. The weather kinda hot nowdays. Take care of your own.
My class events going to have a Ice kacang & Cendol exhibition


venue : TAR COLLEGE HALL FOYER
date : 27th and 28th of June 2012 ( Wednesday & Thursday )
time : 9am till 5pm




Kindly like Our page for further information
and alot of PRIZES are waiting for you ^^

HAPPY PAPA day to you all.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment