KEITH

KEITH

Thursday 28 June 2012

Is all about EVENTS

Finally my Local Food exhibition Events has ended ! Have you taste our Local Food too?
How isit? Recall your childhood memories? Anyway, hope you all enjoy our food there.

The 1st time doing exhibition events. The feeling not bad! Is a new thing, I had learnt alot of the knowledge which is outside the textbook. Feel COOL!!
Set up our booth until the wee hours.Other group also the same. The new experience gained !




Oh yea. One BRAVO things I haven tell you all is. Our events VVvvvvvIP is our Prime Minister, Dato Najib. So crowd on that day !Salute !

My class had prepare FLash mob, I just wondering you all can see me ? The guy wear blue long sleeve with jeans is Meee.. KEITH. I do enjoy the dance with all my classmate.

Congratulations to Caesar , Be the Burger Kiing. fINISHED one burger in just 30seconds. How you do it? Guys, please don't learn what he did, he just do for competition. =) Anyway Congratz.
Proud of YEAR2 Diploma Public Relations
We are always the BEST.



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Commercial Break:



What I doing in canteen2 with pretty Andrea? We are here to promoting you a Amazing show on 7july 2012 which is OOnight 2012 perform BY our 14 finalist.







No comments:

Post a Comment