KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Hi, I'm KEIth

Kindly let me to tell u all, I'm really super duper busy recently. Sure you will curious actually what I'm busying with? What stimulate me ?! I need EGG & MILK with full cream plsssss !!!




Seriously, I miss egg!! I miss half boiled egg!! I miss fried egg with onion
someone somone?



awhhh!! I' know I'm holding low fat ! BECAUSE of my mom! she prohibited me to drink full cream
what she told me is, Full cream with alot of fat ! coz fatty!?
I dont care !! Low fat at home, Full cream at outside !! xP



I never busy like this before. APRIL , MAY &JUNE N JULY soon
4month. The time for me is so pax this few month.
When I wake up on bed then go for morning class until evening then assignment then events. Until I reach home edy 11pm. And 2mrw morning I have to wake up on 6 or 7am again.

Tak cukup tidur. Tak cukup rest for me. I need Battery , extra spare battery for me! Just incase... if I out of battery xD
Anyway, it's quite meaningfull and fun for me to busy with those stuff.At least, I keep myself busy and I have no much time to think something negative , right?

No comments:

Post a Comment