KEITH

KEITH

Sunday 4 March 2012

One & Only

Hey Guys, How are you ?  Hopefully everything be fine & Okay. Sorry to said that, This few days I kinda not in the mood . Ahemm, not enough sleep? Stress? Family? Financial? Love? Friendship? Yea, All of the factor added together N' MAKE ME breathless. Should I cry for ? But my tears like a automatic machine. Keep crying
Totally I felt suffered N headache ! The Medicine not really can't cure my headache problem. I Trying to cheer up myself n Smile! show picx ,pics


Hi everyone, I successed to smile but I failed to smile with a happy feeling. N' started cried the next seconds. Oh mY god ! SHAME =(

Well that's alright because I like the way it hurt
Every single promised you keep, What are word , if you really don't means that.
I wish we could stay The happy until the ends N' let it last forever.
Turn the light out now, N' I 'll take you by my hand N said :" I would never leave when you need me the most"

Some people wait a lifetime , Just a moment like this , Just like me and you. How good if we can create our own love story? I know that sure will be very romantic N' sweet. You are the one I wanna to be with in the rest of my life.

Some people search forever, Honestly I'm the one too. I am searching forever from You. I swear it's is true. Could you think  me as the same as I think you too?

Trust.I know you dont think that I'm trying. But I swear I did , Sometime My words will be contrast to the trust. But that all because I want A very clear reply From you.. I long for  SENSE OF SECURITY & Forever N' ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment