KEITH

KEITH

Wednesday 7 March 2012

TIRED

HEY hey !! Finally finished my Mid-term test and rush all my assignment . Waiting my friends finish it the power point and to present it . I think it's the time for me to start Revision for my final exam. 3rd semester only 2 subject. But I still feel stress. Maybe I give myself alot of stress. N' tension. JiaYou-- KEIth




Saw Leng Yein today. She pretty N' sexy ! From her facebook page , I knew that she single edy. N' she totally influence me and encourage me. She is a very Bravo girl ! I admire her N' I like her. fIGHT FOR YOUR OWN dream ! I keep myself busy this few day. Busy from the early morning until the wee hours. So , you can know How busy and how tired I am. @@ TIRED.

:::::
Repression Method !

ps:// Thanks My Best Mike, Jesper, CK,Vincent will always be there when I need you , friends !THANKIEEWWW....N' Yoke fei. Thanks your encouragement. Anyway I'll not commit suicide ! CHOYyyyyy Touch wood ! !!

No comments:

Post a Comment