KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Another chill out day



Should be dinner time right now. Meeting early in the morning, Next month will be my busy month. I'm gonna be Emcee on next next saturday with my good partner :Huiyen. We will be the emcee events Penang N' KL high school division echange meet ! Bravo. Damn Execited ! left not more than 2 weeks I think.



Don't talk too much. Let's find out what to eat in sushi Tei ! tell you all a secret . around 2 years I din't eat Sushi Tei ! >.<


Ebiko I like it ^^







Can't miss out salmon everytime when I having japanese cuisine !





I watched this movie . If you still haven watch yet. You might go for it with your friends, family, classmate 2mrw, which is wednesday. Heard from my friends said: Wednesday watch movie will be cheaper? I don't know that is real or not. Anyway . Spend the time together with your soul mate 2mrw.

No comments:

Post a Comment