KEITH

KEITH

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Randomly *

Hey readers. Morning for today.The weather nowadays super duper hot. Please take good care of yourself N drink more water yah ! I wish I were there now - Taiwan ! I miss the Taiwan trip. The nice weather there, The nice people there, The nice places n The nice food there... I miss you , Taiwan.




Everytime We saw in TV programme , all the taiwannese look fair and not only Female. The Guy there is more much fair than Female. After My trip in Taiwan, I find out the WHY!
The mask there is super duper Cheaper than M'sia. If you go to Taiwan, hunt them in COSMED ! BUY1 FREE 1 !




Total I bought 120pcs of mask. 10+ Box. Less than RM100 !Worth it ! N' the Brand I most like is SEXY LOOK !!  The green n blue box one ! The mask there have the face lifting effect. Prevent aging!! Ngk ngek !!

N the third reason will be the varity of skin care n cosmetic brand in Taiwan. There really have a lot of choices for you to choose it.



Hada Labo in Taiwan  made from Korea. But M'sia hada labo made in CHINA. OMG. speechless.
You can hunt it from Watson, Taiwan , Ximending. I went there N' shop almost 30minit . Alot of brand that u don't know N interested product!!



Don't forget Sunblok again.. Clarins.  Triple Protection. Spf 40 pA+++
SAY NO to sunlight @!


Estee Lauder. This range is most suitable for us, Teenagers ! xD
Hydrationist ! Go try the texture. sure u will like it. U can feel the water smell.



Anyway I like to smell the serum. Really have a nice smell. smell like watermelon, water, papaya,banana, honeydrew. I sure you will like it. ^^



Good Night N' have a sweet DREAMz.

No comments:

Post a Comment