KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 31 March 2012

' $+$= $$ '

Hey Peeps !
Sorry for 1 week no touching my Social Network. Due to the exam. Hmm, Finally Finished exam. N' I'm a Year 2 student already. So fast ,  One year again. The time passing fast like lightning Speed/!  @@
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\


I'm in the red now. Desperate need your Kindness. Just hugs. +)
I'm still wondering what can I do to solve my daily expenses. Nowadays due to the increasing of the price petrol, I'm really In between bread N maggie mee. Financial problem @@
Less than 300 baht in my wallet in April But I have to cope....
  • Petrol
  • Food & Beverage
  • Phone Bills
  • Extra expenses (Hair Cut & Chiiling out with Friends) +






Awwwwww ..grh! Macam Maneeeee.. Stress..  I cancelled it. The Singapore plan with Yolanda. TT. Can I just cry like this N the Gods drop some money for me? >.< I miss chatime, Snowflake, miss cake.. miss sushi...miss all the foodddd. NOnnonononn!!



                                               


I'm still wondering now--The next semester fees. N' I heard from my friends said: next sem need a "DSLR" !
Capture photograph is one of my course in next sem. I do really like to capture but there quite expensive of the camera . Cost you around US$1000


This?




This nikon look nice hor? Unique plus classic.

KILL me plsss. N I wont stress anymoreee. =( I think the plan of buying a new laptop should be think of it in next year.Byee byeee..

No comments:

Post a Comment