KEITH

KEITH

Sunday 1 April 2012

# Sunday

Last minute decided wanna to hang out.


Going Job Fair. N' Post graduated Fair in Midvalley !



Hmm. Just went there and survery the company which is public listed


Preparing entering fair ..





Wow?
See??? Alot of people hunt for job. Which means also alot of people jobless..  Sad case. Competitive Society. After today , I knew result and experience is very important for our future when that time we apply for a job.

Afterthat We went to dinner-- Ding tai Fung








The sifu just only make"xiao long bao"just a small pao need 8 sifu make it. Bravoooooo must try ! how nice is it!!



Opppsss . Suppose 6 pcs. My mom eaten 1pcs. xD because of Too hungry



My beef noodle..



Mama Vege Mee.


Long time I din't eat snowflake. I miss Snowflake.

ps://Nick Hong, Please keep your promise. Because I miss chatime soon !!

Mummy with me. While waiting ..






Yummy.
Wanna be friends with me?
Jom, Eat snowflake together. Inbox me =)



No comments:

Post a Comment