KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 25 February 2012

Reeeeeeeeeeesult

Really Sorry that I long time din't touch my blog.
I was super busy with my studies nowadays. Especially this sem, Because of is short semester
everything will be so rushing. Assignment. Mid-term N' Exam.
Grhhh, Next week Mid-term. edy. God bless me please !! Full mark Yahh ~


Talk about exam.I taken edy my second semester result. Sorry to said that, I not really sattisfy my result.




 The Drama really OMG. I get B- isit?  This really stimulated me to study more hard in next other semester ! 5 semester to go ! 4 flat !! Cpga 4.0 !!! My sister graduated with  First class honour students , I'm her youngest brother. So, I want to holding 1st class honour certificate too . N' if you know I'm fighting scholarship for my study. As we know, the private organization scholarship is not easy to get N' I want it for my Degree next year.  Go for further study in Australia or UK.
Jiaaaaaaaaayouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu



No comments:

Post a Comment