KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 11 February 2012

Morganfield ,Pavilion

Friday which means this week gonna end. Should I celebrate it? Siao kin na.
Next tuesday Valentine Day I know I will be alone on that day. Don't Know I will feel sad or not on that day?
Anyway I introduced My friends , if you like pork. Bring your beloved to this restaurant - Morganfield , Pavilion for dinner N' celebrate a sweet Valentine day at there.




Preparing wanna to go out for lunch =)




Top value of lunch . Cheap ba? Rm16.90 somemore very nice .




Salad?? I felt I am a goat on that time. Look at the vege. I felt happy!^^



Sticky Bones . Pork Ribs! Non halal D' Restaurant.~



Nice bor??



The washroom in Morganfield. Rusting rusting feel . U will know when u go there lunch or dinner. Look terrible. but that is  The style of the restaurant. Swt!?


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Hello Everyone. My Name is KEIth. 19teen this year, I'm doing Public Relations in Tarc currently.No smoke, No club, No drink consider is a good boy. xD My hobby . I like to swim N' Dreaming.N eat too. I don't know how to cook. but If you want. I can learn N' try to make Sandwish for your breakfast. Dinner? I'll try cook maggie mee ,xD! I'm not rich, But I have a Good heart. Inbox me , If you interested with this guy. xD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment