KEITH

KEITH

Monday 6 February 2012

Today is the last day of CNy . Someone told me today is Asian Valentine Days? ahemm. Valentine. ... ..
I wish I have a romantic valentine day with my beloved also. But. I alone again..

I went to pavilion to watched movie with my coursemate. N I meet my Babe Yolanda in Mdm Kwan , Pavilion.


Really miss her so much ! I still remember when We are still studying in High school. Everyday Meet. Because she was sitting beside me. N we take bus until Central Market there for Tuition. Kasturi. Nice memory right? Miss miss.When I sad, I will share with her my sadness.

Ahemmm. Full of sad feeling yesterday night. Claps for myself. Although I sad, but I NEVER drunk. N wanna thanks you , for the vodka. I don't know his name. Because We don't know each other. :D

N much much ! I tot I can relax over there. Now I only know , the purpose I 'll be there last night. I betray myself. N' I can't sleep for so many day. due to a Suck Reason. FML.
So, Sleep tight tonight. Mr.Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment