KEITH

KEITH

Friday 8 February 2013

Student's fall in LOVE

Chinese New Year is just on this Sunday, I think all of you going back hometown have reunion dinner with family 2mrw night.  I will be in KL that time to have dinner with my mom and celebrated Chinese new year !
See you here, My Buddies!

I had watched a short film by "Ling BIG yong". A 16 years old , form 4 student. "Students Fall In Love"
Is about A LOVE story. I was so surprised that this video touching deep in my heart. 
A very simple love story of  the secondary students. Not much complicated between the love.

They have a sweet dating, sweet moment ,sweet love ,sweet smile, sweet talk & sweet scene in their relationship.


1. Dear, I have a question to ask you. Will we be together forever?
    LIM : Of course I will. 
    QI: You promise.
    LIm : I swear


2. Dear, promise me no matter what , don't give up of our love and let us together forever ,okay? 

3.Why? How come she can forget me and so fast attached with other people in a short period of time?
  Why ? it's happened? 

 
Love is such a complicated thing. Unless you're a Professor of LOVE. Sorry , I am not. 
I'm believe in LOVE. I believe in : I love You.  But I never take it as a lesson. Never expect too much, Don't miss so much , Don't love so much Because the too much hurt you so much. Never expect anything too much because if it doesn't happen, you're the one who get hurt.

Yes, Sometime we just so innocent to being hurt. And the feeling of love, it can't change so quickly , the memory can't erase from your mind. PROMISE 是个承诺,不是随便ngap,当圣书. I just don't understand sometime why people like to play of love.







No comments:

Post a Comment