KEITH

KEITH

Thursday 28 February 2013

1st of MARCH

I was like dying for this 2 week. Its same to my classmate too. We all rushing assignment. All of us look like a zombie now. Today, we rush assignment like a cow from 9am until 8pm~ Tutor not paying any salary to us, but we work for assignment almost 11 hours. FML. The only thing I can said is BRAVO of being a College student. Not an easy job and to being a TARC students.






According to what Buddhism said : Life is suffering. Do you agreed?
Anyway, I know my obligation to born in this world. We are not to born, sit there and waiting someone to spoon feeding you. Make your life become meaningful, Don't waste it your potential that God gave it to you.

What I busying for now is to being a VERY GOOD student. I had learnt a lot of thing and turn to be more mature after  this Chinese new year although I'M still KEITH( Kids) Please don't pronounce it wrongly, kay? How busy I am those day, somehow I am still thinking of something, some people that already become PASS tense in my life. All those thing called Memory? Yes, it's hard to forget someone that you click with before.





Good Night




No comments:

Post a Comment