KEITH

KEITH

Thursday 31 January 2013

Singapore trip

Here we go , Singapore.

Should leave KL for awhile... put aside the stress.





I've visit some of the place such as : Bugis street ( I like the avocado juice there, super duper nice) Orchard road (Abercrombie & Fitch) I like the fragrance there called "Fierce" Anyway, topless model will be standing there for free photo snap.

The schedule was so rushing. So, I think I had lose some weight! O.M.G!  Thanks God! 
The most memorable destination- Marina Bay Sand (Night view)

Not the 1st time I went to (MBs). But this time, the feeling is more much stronger and different.
My friends told me that, she want a Singaporean BF, dating in Marina Bay Sand. How silly she have this kind of thinking. But when I walked along the river, the nice view in MBS was so Fantastic. I wish too! I wish have a date at here one day. I found here is a Romantic place for couple. (Don't compare with Italy and Rom)


Snap with iphonesia!Not Hong Kong, Is Singapore.


Finally! I've been visited Singapore. 24 Jan 2013.








No comments:

Post a Comment