KEITH

KEITH

Monday 18 March 2013

Why Monday Blue?

I'm asking myself why today is MONDAY? Such a lame question! Today, Monday BLUE as usual. Finally I've settle down all the assignment with my mate and final exam is coming VERY soon. I have to start revision already. Please study smart, KEITH!  Don't stress yourself... >.< I'm so afraid of the EVIL [Migraine] Please be calm. Relax. Chill. Take it easy This is what my friends had told me.
Okay Okay. I will do my revision later..

I miss Singapore so much and the view there come to my mind in sudden. I was so shocked why I miss the place so much. Maybe I have so much of hope at there, I wish to go back. Sometime if you wish to get something for yourself, at the same time you also have to give up something that you have. Is kinda sad right?
Is there any more sufficient way to overcome this problem? I can't think so much, I just miss you.PAPA




One year getting one year older.  Do you fear of getting older? I'm freaking scared. I was thinking too much, I predicting too much for the future stuff ( family, career, relationship,lifestyle,financial, the world) Do you?
Do you realize? No matter you busy, you free, you sad, you happy, you lose, you win, you rich or you poor the time is still passing like nobody business? I always told myself, appreciate that you still alive today. Be happy. I really hope My mom, Me, You and all of my friend are always in the Happy Mood. 

We should not narrow it our view. There is a bigger world out there, not to be stubborn. Enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment