KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 5 January 2013

said HI to 2013

Last paper to go. Fighting! Anyway, Happy 2013 everyone. As I wrote in my Facebook status:
Life is a book. Everyday is a new page. Every month is a new chapter. Every year is a new series


I hope you all have create your own story for yourself. Forget the past, and create for the future.








 Let create miracle in year 2013!  14.01.2013 =)


What crazy thing you do before welcoming the new year 2013? Anyone watch 喜爱夜蒲1?How they celebrate with their beloved one? I think you know if you had watched the movie before. They "MAKE LOVE". Who follow them? Put your hand up! xD

I never MAKE LOVE but I made LOVE meals! xD Sound interesting right? Is time to show off my talent!
To grab fresh ingredient you should wake up early and go to the market and bargaining!Sound auntie. Please dont't call me Aunty KEITH yah~




You need this to mix with the rice =)













Roll roll.. rolling in the deeeppppp in your ass. xD kidding.






What you need?  Salt, sugar and vinegar! Make your sushi more Deliciousssss





Huh ? You sure curious about why sushi need CARROT de meh?






nice bor? my happy LOVE meal . I long for a chance to make a Happy meal for so long time. Finally, I had da opportunity to show my talent here . Thankiew you.Hope you like it.  Although is only 8 biji , but I used up to 6 hours to gao dim. Over the top! 


No comments:

Post a Comment