KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Should Sleep more.

I'm so sorry to keep you all waiting of My Birthday Post ! I'm here to thank all of you who wish me,  Thousand thanks again. Xie xie ni men . 

This year I don't have a very grand birthday celebration but a simple one will do. Thanks Those who accompany and celebrate birthday to me. 



Firstly I want to say Happy Birthday to myself.  Have all the dream come true. Stay Healthy and Young
Have the wisdom to do, to handle , to settle everything in life.




Thanks Yolanda! My ever best friends! 8 years friendship! We never change. We still love each other , we still care each other! I feel great to meet you in my life!




Thanks Jesper & Mike for the cake and the dinner in Ben's
Feel proud to have you both in my college life!



Banana Boat as a cake. Such a creative idea for me. Anyway thanks. My friends! (Jeff .Wong)



Thanks You! Honestly I like it so much .



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::   0100am  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Its abit late now for me. 
Oh gosh ! My friends, stop asking why so late I'm still awake. Frankly, I've been so tired >.< 
I can't even have a nice sleep for 2 week! So what is the consequences?
 Look tired ( if you have any nice eye mask recommend to me, please do inbox me. Thank You) and Feel tired.

A very bad headache. I think I should. No is must rest a lot. Don't stubborn. Cannot GEH KIANG edyy..






Sometime I stubborn, I wish WE could go back to the day we met. You can't hold on anything that want to go. I should stop fight for something ,when someone started treating you like an option instead of priority. 

 Good Nightz.

No comments:

Post a Comment