KEITH

KEITH

Wednesday 28 November 2012

想幸福的人

I would like to share about Rainnie Yang new song! 想幸福的人 and I never told you - Dear John. Have you listen both of this song before? I have a very great wednesday morning while listening both song when on my way to class. <LIKE>

As usual , I like the lyrics of the song. I found it so meaningfull to me. I can't really define how strong is the feeling come to my mind. The only thing I can say is the lyrics seem like reflecting to myself.


I never told you. Don't hide your feeling to others.Say whatever you want to say, do whatever you want to do, hug someone you want to hug,kiss someone you want to kiss... Communicate is a must for everyone, you might die inside sometime of someone is not willing to spend their  little time for you. Nevermind, Don't cry ! Don't get moody. Make life fun!

想幸福的人 
我不過是一個很想幸福的人,為什麼遇不到會生根的緣分
寂寞的當一個很想幸福的人,等待一顆心接受我的人



it seem like so RIGHT.好像是將!So, the conclusion is ? True. Sometime you had meet someone that you want to be with, but HE/SHE doesn't want to be with you. You only can keep them in your mind, and your mind will keep reminding youself to miss them. Would you waiting for them? It might not make it this year, maybe next year?or maybe 3 years? Love will never stop!
Would you start create reason for youself? : The fate is not coming yet. Isit possible?

Anway, someone who is still fb ing, nothing to do? You get a job here > enjoy the song  !! =) Nightz



No comments:

Post a Comment