KEITH

KEITH

Sunday 18 November 2012

12.40am

The timing passed sibeh Fast , do you feel so? Maybe my schedule was so pax, that why I have no time to playing around here and there. Assignment, Gym , Surfing Internet , Class, Meeting. Claps. I feel I'm a Superman. I think I have to start revision for my PR writing midterm and the final exam. Fighting KEITH! 



I look abit tired here. I think is not a bit , Is very many tired. Allow me to sleep more than 6 hours everyday start from 2mrw, please. Since this sem is not an easy sem, all of us kinda Pekcek.
I can't stay at homeeeeeee anymore, I need some fresh air I need some stimuli , I need something special.....


Know where the place? Pavilion. holly molly! Merry Christmas is coming soon? WHAT'?! Now only I noticed November is gonna to end in 2 more week. WTF. This year X'mas how am I going to celebrate? Who I celebrate with? GRHHHHHH those embarassing question killing my GOOD mood. I not even receive any X'mas gift before. So sad.  So sad.

I wish to spend my time with my beloved one on X'mas day. Beloved can be friends, can be mummy & daddy... Having a lunch or dinner together.  X'mas is a sweet day for me. I don't know why... Anyway, I should off to bed now. k . thanks . bye. nightz. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment