KEITH

KEITH

Thursday 6 December 2012

Decision

Finally I have the time to blogging at here with you! Anyone here?  How have you been?  I feel stress because of the final exam is coming soon while I'm still chilling here and there not even start my revision yet!

I'm worried of myself. Because of the whiteboard is reflection, the wording is blur and headache make me suffer.I pray hard for myself getting well soon. I should get myself enough sleep and not to think too much and pressure myself.




Smooth roads never make good drivers. Smooth seas never make good sailor. A life without struggled never make a happy person.

No matter how is your life, Don't give up! Just FIGHTING!




I had received offer letter from IRELAND DUNDALK COLLEGE. I'm so happy that my application was approved by them.

No doubt once I confirm going (waiting friends confirmation too) , next year SEPTEMBER I'll leave Malaysia continue my degree at IRELAND. If not, I have to search for other college or Uni for my degree in PR. Any SUGGESTION? Welcome inbox me in fb !

WHat you think? COOL! because I can go for oversea, BUT ... there is another side of me convince myself not to go there. FIRSTLY, I'm a homesick boy! I love my mama! Secondly, I like the weather , the food, the shopping center, the people here. LASTLY, I can't see my beloved dear for 2 years + ( If I'm attached that time)



No comments:

Post a Comment