KEITH

KEITH

Thursday 19 July 2012

Bonanza # Sushi King

I don't know wether you all know or not? Sushi King is having Bonanza promotion RM2 per plate.
I had miss previous Bonanza so this time I 'll not be miss again.

Reached festival mall around 1120am something but , there edy LONG QUEUE ! WTF




we queue n queue....



 


What I can concluded about this scene? All the people were queue for this Bonanza are TARC college students. Omg. How succesfull of Sushi King PR strategy !!!

Almost Queue for 1 and the half hours , Finally our turn !!

It;s time to Hunt food !





















































I saw everyone do this to the sushi king plate. No doubt! I'll do that also. Although that not alot of plate we had ate. But anyway , It consider a trend to do that. xP








No comments:

Post a Comment