KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 21 July 2012

Sky MODE

Saturday night I felt not that good. Feel so down. My heart is kinda emptyness.
The sky is kinda lonely tonight, the star and the moon with the sky were seperated.
You are you. Me is me.





I felt stress!! Wo Beh Tahannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. What I stress for? Struggling is just for my future life.  Maybe you don't understand, why I'm still young think so much for what?
I'm such a perfectionist, I always find myself trouble and problem.
Do you even think before what kind of life that you want in the future.? I'm sure some of them never think about it, some of them have their own principal. They know what they want. Yea, I'm the one of them. I have a very high expectation of my life due to I'm from a single parent family


Think from another side of view, I grow independently compare to other people who same age with me. Don't judge a book by its cover , Don't judge a person by his face.


Although now I'm still studying, BUT I have to started build my foundation. The key towards to success, you have to search it, struggled for it. Not just wait at there, waiting the key drop from the sky. If you were think like that , SIBEH ridiculous Lor!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment