KEITH

KEITH

Monday 4 July 2011

Sweet DAY

Finally 4 of us hang out today !!
We woke up in the early sunday morning
to have breakfast at LEVAIN CAFE

LEvain ~ ~


joaan


vincent


GIve you all a Sunday smile =) KEIth


my turkey bread  !!!
I like the bread so much,
but dislike the turkey ~


joaan dont kiss me =)

we can fight!
WHITE !! xD


I'm big abang~
vincent small adik~
joaan, our xiao mei~ !! hahahahahha





Pavilion !!! find our second abang (NICK)


We reach there , but he still haven yet reach
so we just walking around here and there
and Vincent looking his shirts
His 1st time try zara shirt
how isit?!

OMG



OUR nick reached !!
accompany him eat brunch !!

Bravo !! 4 of us !!


nick dai lou and sai lou ~ xP
you guys see any different vincent in this pic?!
yea!! He change his shirts !!
He look nice in POLO tee ~





yolanda !!!!
I miss you !! seriously
give my kiss to you
xD






We really like to snap picture all the time
see ..see.see...see
take pic again..


No comments:

Post a Comment