KEITH

KEITH

Sunday 17 July 2011

OO night

my friends JOANN and Vincent
both of them are OO night finalist!!
sure I go and support them~
and thanks to Vincent gave me VIP ticket!!


so we can sit infront and "siok sendiri" xD


On the way going OO night venue!


my outfit at that night
how izzit??


nick and me
he look smart today!!


I fully enjoyed the performanced!!
and the background was so nice !!
I tot I was in palace that night ~

When they announced the result
We shout as loud as possible
M5 and F5
finally.....

M5 VINCENT
1st up runner !!
Love you VINCENT !!


F5 JOANN
2rd up runner !!!
I love you too, Joann !!!!


That day I saw jayson too
long time din't saw him edy..
the last time we meet ~
I think is
we ate BAK kut teh in jln ipoh !!
half years ago!!





No comments:

Post a Comment