KEITH

KEITH

Wednesday 6 July 2011

PhotogenIc

I take part in MINA magazine photo shoot competition
in MAY 2011
that day I went to my college
and decided go for lunch

suddenly have a girl stopped me
and ask me let their photographer take photo ~
and I attached 3 more my picture to them

Unexpected that I won the competition
[ Photogenic ]
I was so excited that time~
BUT...
JOaan say: normally Real person ugly , photo cantik
only will get photogenic !! WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when I know what I get , I turn become upset
I tot I will get contract to work with them
who knows? just only 1set skin care product that from taiwan
MAKE UP ARTIS - - KEVIN product

The right hand side - - KevIn


This is what I get~
Beauty Marker @ NATURE
[TONER]
[SERUM]
[MOISTURISER]


MY attachment picture..


 I felt Ok in this picture..
so I dare to sent to them~



No comments:

Post a Comment