KEITH

KEITH

Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentine's day?

Valentine's day. I am feeling so much confusing about today. Am I going to celebrate Valentine's day without a Valentine?

I'm jealous of people who owned a valentine and luckily enough to have ac-companion for this special day. How many time I have celebrate Valentine's day? The answer would be : NO, none of it.
Today, you could see the ladies holding roses anywhere in the shopping malls and the guys holding their partner hands. For them, they were happily together. In the meanwhile, many of them still (including myself) were act happily celebrate independence day.

Yes, there are some people do wish me in Social apps. :Keith, Happy Valentine's day! Cmon, I am single, who cares of this Valentine's day.

When listening Life FM 'I will be right here waiting for you'. Damn, the song makes me almost crying la! In fact, not almost crying is actually SUDAH cried! Thus, please please please stop mentioning this to me LAH.

Single ladies and gentlemen, I knew you guys have phobia in this particular day. Even you saying, you don't give a Fxxk but deep in your heart, you long for someone special is with you in this special day.



I didn't receive any Valentines gift this year! However, I received one in 4 years back. Times flies :)
Goodnight. Start working tomorrow after a long CNY holiday. Good luck to myself :)







No comments:

Post a Comment