KEITH

KEITH

Sunday 7 February 2016

Reunion dinner 8/2/2016

It has been a long time, I am feeling glad to be coming back here.

I couldn't deny the times flies was so fast. A simple question, where did the time go? Day to day, you are getting older, People go in and out of your life. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it. It always remind me life is short so live it.

This year is a Monkey year. You could see the monkey deco at everywhere in the shopping malls. Today is the day for the Chinese to have reunion dinner before Chinese New Year begin. Reunion dinner is an important activity in Chinese New Year. During the Reunion Dinner, all the family members will gather and have either lunch or dinner together. Most of them practicing to have dinner.

Every year, when it comes to reunion dinner, it's just my mom and me and I told myself it's okay. However, it was so grateful for this year reunion I make it 6 instead of 2. I would said this year will be the most wonderful, meaningful and cheerful Reunion dinner ever. We chit-chatting, laughing, enjoying food just like family members. Although we are not the real family members but there are no boundaries.




Simple dinner yet meaningful! Cheese XD



No comments:

Post a Comment